- General Coordinator of Strategic Planning Monitoring Valuation and Coordination
- General Coordinator of Humanitarian and Social Development
- General Coordinator of Economic Development and Entrepreneurship
- General Coordinator of International Relations
- General Coordinator of Environmnet,Physical Development and Local Goverment
- General Coordinator of Pres and Public Relations
- General Coordinator of Financial and Administative Affairs
- General Coordinator of Human Resources and Quality Systems
- Communication and Public Relations
- Cultural Assets and Tourism
- Training Services
- GAP and UNDP Sustainable Development Program
- Geographical Information Systems
- Human Resources and Quality System
The GAP Administration is engaged in :
- raining for professional development, and
- Training for individual development
in order to cover the gap between the given qualifications of its personnel and qualifications needed by the organisation.
Process of Training Activities :
Training needs analysis
In a given period, each coordination unit in the Administration conveys its planned or ad hoc training needs to the General Coordination for Human Resources and Quality Systems after which the latter starts work to respond to these training needs.
Planning and implementation of training
The General Coordination for Human Resources and Quality Systems, in consultation with the coordination unit asking for training, determines the main title of training that would best respond to stated needs, date of training, organisation/firm to deliver required training and number of personnel to participate and designs relevant plans for the training activity.
Evaluation of training
For each training activity/programme lasting longer than 6 hours in total, the General Coordination for Human Resources and Quality Systems supplies evaluation forms to participants to make a general evaluation of training after it is completed.