- General Coordinator of Strategic Planning Monitoring Valuation and Coordination
- General Coordinator of Humanitarian and Social Development
- General Coordinator of Economic Development and Entrepreneurship
- General Coordinator of International Relations
- General Coordinator of Environmnet,Physical Development and Local Goverment
- General Coordinator of Pres and Public Relations
- General Coordinator of Financial and Administative Affairs
- General Coordinator of Human Resources and Quality Systems
- Communication and Public Relations
- Cultural Assets and Tourism
- Training Services
- GAP and UNDP Sustainable Development Program
- Geographical Information Systems
- Human Resources and Quality System
GAP Training Services
The GAP Coordination Unit for Training Services conducts training activities to contribute to human and social development and enhance capacity in these areas by cooperating and sharing its knowledge and experience with relevant national and international organizations.
- To respond, in line with principles of sustainability and participation, to training needs of population affected directly or indirectly by GAP investments and projects and to help specific population in groups in reaching self-sufficiency.
- To support staff and units delivering services to the GAP in their efforts to further their technical capacity.
- To carry to national and international platforms the information and experience gained during the GAP process.
- To organize training programs and study tours to support human resources development and capacity building in organizations and agencies extending services to the GAP region.
- To share GAP related development information and experience at national and international platforms through training programs.
- To contribute to the GAP and its publicity by further developing existing national/international strategic cooperation and searching new possibilities of cooperation.