- General Coordinator of Strategic Planning Monitoring Valuation and Coordination
- General Coordinator of Humanitarian and Social Development
- General Coordinator of Economic Development and Entrepreneurship
- General Coordinator of International Relations
- General Coordinator of Environmnet,Physical Development and Local Goverment
- General Coordinator of Pres and Public Relations
- General Coordinator of Financial and Administative Affairs
- General Coordinator of Human Resources and Quality Systems
- Communication and Public Relations
- Cultural Assets and Tourism
- Training Services
- GAP and UNDP Sustainable Development Program
- Geographical Information Systems
- Human Resources and Quality System
Training In Which Areas?
Training activities are planned in two categories as "regional and human capacity building" and "exchange of experience".
Training in "regional capacity building" is planned in regard to the needs of the region concerned, requests in specific fields and by utilizing the fields of expertise of partner organizations.
Training activities and study tours in the context of experience exchange are also arranged by capitalizing on domestic and external suggestions/application to the GAP Administration.
For capacity building:
Fields of training;
- Rural Development
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Local Governments
- Start Your Own Business / Entrepreneurial Skills Training
- Inter-cultural Communication
- Project Development, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Human Resources Management
- Water Resources Management
For exchange of experience:
Training seminars and workshops where outstanding GAP projects are addressed cover the following headings:
- Participatory Irrigation Management
- Participatory Resettlement
- Women and Development
- Youth Programs
- Sustainable Regional Development : Best Practices in GAP
WHAT ARE THE TARGET GROUPS OF TRAINING?
- Population groups affected directly or indirectly by GAP (urban poor, farmers, women, youth, children working in streets, etc.)
- Governmental organizations, the private sector, local governments, NGOs, academics, postgraduate students.
- People from the governmental, private and voluntary organizations of other countries involved in region/rural development activities, who may benefit from information and experience obtained through GAP.